Become part of our successful team in Querétaro as:
Service engineer for devices and systems at SIKORA MEXICO (m/f/d)
Become part of our Querétaro team
As a global player and manufacturer of innovative measuring, control, inspection, analysis and sorting technologies, SIKORA is active in the most important growth regions. More than 300 employees at our headquarters in Bremen, Germany, and in the international subsidiaries provide our customers innovative product solutions and individual service.
- Install, commission and service measuring, controlling and sorting equipment at our customers’ facilities
- Repair and calibrate equipment and electric boards
- Possess a high level of responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Cooperate closely with SIKORA‘s network of international service engineers
- Dedicated service engineer with mechanical experience
- Preferably with an electrical engineering background
- Willingness to travel (occasionally also outside Mexico)
- Customer oriented
- Proficient with the English language (spoken and written)
Working at SIKORA:
We offer a diversified and pleasant working environment within a continuously growing international company. Due to the established corporate culture and flat hierarchy, our mid-sized company provides the advantage of exceptional communication and reactivity. Furthermore, we offer detailed and continuous trainings that optimally prepare you for future tasks. Diverse inter-divisional projects guarantee the development of comprehensive knowledge of work processes as well as a successful integration into the team.
Download as PDF file